- Definitions and Interpretation
“Cookie” means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site; “Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); “personal data” means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by [the Data Protection Act 1998] OR [EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)]; and “We/Us/Our” means ITAnswers UK of 29 Parliament Street, Liverpool, L8 5RN.
- Information About Us
- 2.1 Our Site is operated by Coffee Fuelled Limited of 29 Parliament Street Liverpool, L8 5RN.
- 2.2 Our VAT number is 05060693.
- 2.3 Our Data Protection Officer is Paul Newcombe Jones and can be contacted by email at [email protected] by telephone on 0871 200 2446 or by post at ITAnswers UK Limited, 29 Parliament Street, Liverpool, L8 5RN.
- 3.2 By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those placed by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are used on Our Site for Google Analytics. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- 3.3 All Cookies used by and on Our Site are used in accordance with current Cookie Law. We may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- 3.3.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- 3.3.2 Analytics Cookies It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- 3.3.3 Functionality Cookies Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- 3.3.4 Targeting Cookies It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- 3.3.5 Persistent Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- 3.3.6 Session Cookies Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- 3.4 Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after a maximum of 2 years.
- 3.6 For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
4.1 The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Strictly Necessary n/a n/a n/a
4.2 The following third party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Provider Strictly Necessary n/a n/a n/a n/a
- 4.3 Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- 4.4 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the required information.
4.5 The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) the following analytics Cookies:
Name of Cookie Purpose & Type Provider Strictly Necessary _ga Used to distinguish users. Yes _gid Used to distinguish users. Yes _gat Used to throttle request rate Yes
- 4.1 The following first party Cookies may be placed on your computer or device:
Consent and Control
- 5.1 Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a prompt on the page requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary; however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- 5.2 In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
5.3 The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- 5.3.1 Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- 5.3.2 Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- 5.3.3 Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- 5.3.4 Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- 5.3.5 Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- 5.3.6 Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- 5.3.7 Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information
7.2 For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following:
- 7.2.1 itanswers.com/privacy-policy;
- 7.2.2 itanswers.com/terms.